• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Super responsive and impressively light, Origin-8's Ultim8 Full Carbon Fork allows mountain bikes to float up climbs and slice corners like being stuck to rails. It features a full carbon crown, steerer, and dropouts for astounding control and maximum vibration damping. Tipping the scales at just 610 grams, it's a sure way to shave weight off your mountain bike.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
All-City's Space Horse fork is ready to be mounted on any bike you want to class up or add a front rack to. The blades feature a classic rando bend radius, double eyelets on the lugged dropouts, and mid-blade mounts which allow the use of a variety of front rack styles. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything. - Material: Full 4130 high quality chromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Offset: 52mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 42c - Brake Mount (Fork): canti studs - Spacing: 100mm
The Makwa fork is Salsa's fat bike race fork. Lightweight and stripped of extras, its thru-axle design boosts stiffness and aids in solid tracking on the trail. This fork is spec’d on Salsa's 2014 Beargrease bikes, and is also fully compatible with their 2014 Mukluk frames. - Axle-to-Crown Length: 483mm - Brake Type: Disc - Brake Usage F/R: Front - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race Diameter: 40 - Fork Rake: 51mm - Front Axle Type: 15mm thru - Front Axle Size: 15 x 171L, TP=1.5, TL=10 - Front Hub Spacing: 142mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 260mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 720g - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0–5.0" tires and 29+ tires
The carbon fork from All-City's awesome Thunderdome frameset is now available separately. It’s light, stiff, and drilled for a brake. - Material: carbon fiber with aluminum steerer tube - Axle to Crown Measurement: 371mm - Offset: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 25c - Brakes: short reach caliper (39mm - 49mm)
The Bearpaw fatbike fork features Salsa's Three-Pack mounts for mounting Anything Cages or water bottle cages. Supported by an alloy tapered steerer tube, paired with carbon fiber legs that support a 150mm thru-axle. - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0 - 5.0" tires and 29+ tires - Post mount for 160mm rotos (180mm max.) - Alloy steerer tube with Carbon fork blades - 15x150mm thru-axle dropouts (Thru-axle included) - Axle to Crown Length: 483mm - Crown Race: 40 - Offset: 51mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260mm - Wheel Size Compatibility: 26" Fat , 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 5
All-City's cantilever cross fork sports a lugged, bi-plane fork crown, matching fork ends, tapered double-butted legs, and a straight-blade design. Standard cross offset and axle-to-crown make this an ideal replacement fork for any cross bike. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, then done up in a nice black powdercoat. It's lovely, functional, and guaranteed to make you the life of the party. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly double butted tapered fork blades, bi-plane lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Measurement: 395mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 38c - Spacing: 100mm
The beautiful Big Block track fork is available in both 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch sizes. Lugged crown, matching tips, straight blades, and looks that will make your heart melt. It’s the perfect replacement fork for nearly any track bike. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching dropouts - Axle to Crown Length: 375mm - Offset: 32mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Brake Mount (Fork): mid reach caliper (47mm - 57mm)
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page